In running a company, you can face problems. but what if you work in a problematic company?
For the past two years, i face problems every now and then running a company. To run a company, you need a good infrastructure. Infrastructure by means, good power source, computer systems, printers, office setup etc which are required to run a online tamil book store.
I am listing down some of my routine problems
- internet not working if power is there.
- internet works but no power
- internet works but very very slow.
- computer systems dont work if power is there
- some times computer systems work but suddenly power goes off.
- if internet, computer systems work, then no power.
- If internet and computer systems work, then your printer wont work.
- If printer works, then it will have fuser problems or no carbon in it. it has to be refilled.
- if all these are in working condition, there wont be any human resources using them.
- if there are human resources, then one of them might fail.
This is the true case in the life of an budding entrepreneur. in order to start a business, he/she needs to take care 90% of things that is required to kick-start the business. not the business itself.
for to run a online store, rather than talking to vendor for products which is business talk, i need to get these things done well before
- get company registered with GOI. it takes its own time with all restrictions
- get bank accounts (only if the mgr likes you)
- get payment gateway (only if that company likes you and if the sales person is in good mood.)
- get office space at home or outside. all house owners think that we are going to do multi-crore biz because it is online. For them, Being Online is luxury category.
- converting residential to commercial power from EB if we are going to use our own terrace or top floor in our house.
- sign up with courier. beg India post – post office to get your parcel booked cheaply.
- hire people for low cost (if possible). everyone thinks most people start business who have lot of money.
- If it is in TN, then power problems have to be faced. high real estate cost coupled with low productivity due to bad power source.
these are the things where we interact directly. there are also other factors that influences your business operations. we have to sort out all the above things before we talk business with vendors who supply things.
- They expect like how big the order is!
- are we trust-able?
- are we big enough to run the biz or company?
after all these, we have to explain things to our friends & family members so as to convince them to get their support……!
you got to convince your girl friend or would be or wife – V VIP
finally, need to convince customer, vendors to run the business smoothly.
running it to successfully has its own set of problems to be faced. I can’t comment on it now!